Description Advertisement ▼
Qt is a cross-platform application and UI framework. Using Qt, you can write web-enabled applications once and deploy them across desktop, mobile and embedded operating systems without rewriting the source code.
Qt enables companies to build software applications that run across multiple desktop operating systems and embedded devices, without rewriting the source code. It includes an intuitive API and a rich C++ class library, integrated tools for GUI development and internationalization, and support for Java and C++ development.
For companies from a broad spectrum of industries, Qt shortens time-to-market and increases productivity by allowing them to leverage software investments made on one platform across many others.
With Qt any developer will be able to build software utilities faster and using different development platforms.
Show full description »
What's new What's new in version 5.0.1
- Documentation: Moved documentation under the correct module, fixed module identifiers Cleanup of examples and their documentation [QTBUG-28579] Fixed broken links to C++ class reference and examples for a number of modules in Qt Creator Help contents Fixed incorrect or missing links, typosLIBRARY:
- Fix QMutex::tryLock with negative values
- Fix a leak in case the QMetaObject::Connection survives the sender object, after a successful disconnect().
- Speed up and fix QByteArray::setNum()
- [QTBUG-28924] Don't increase the reference count if dynamic_cast failed
- Fix QGuiApplication::keyboardModifiers() and QGuiApplication::mouseButtons()
- Fix styleName support in QPA font database
- Make QImage::mirrored() propagate devicePixelRatio
- [QTBUG-28324] Fixed invalid memory read in SSSE3 image blending code.
- Do not inform that a widget is not visible when it's disabled.
Technical information Supported languages and OS, requirements
- File size: 321MB
- Supported OS: WinXP, Windows Vista, Windows Vista x64, Windows 7, Windows 7 x64
Video Review/installation guide/how to
Reviews Your review will also be sent to the developers email address.
Be the first user to review it.
Discover alternatives See more related apps by tags
Download badges All visitors that arrive by way of these badges will add download points to Qt