Description Advertisement ▼
With PeStudio, you can inspect and thus validate any 32-bit or 64-bit application (*.exe, *.dll, *.cpl, *.ocx, *.ax, *.sys, ...) WITHOUT starting it!
How do you verify whether an application is 64-bit capable or if the Data Execution Prevention (DEP) or the Address Space Layout Randomization (ASLR) features are used? Do you want to be sure whether your application uses functions that have been recognized as obsolete, and thus presents a potential security risk for your customer's infrastructure?
All these questions, and many more, can be answered easily with PeStudio!
PeStudio shows you much more details, like:
· all libraries that are used by an application.
· all functions that are imported by an application.
· all functions (also anonymous) that are exported by an application.
· all functions that are forwarded to other libraries.
· Obsolete Functions that are exported and imported by an application
· whether the Data Execution Prevention (DEP) Windows security mechanism is used.
· whether the Address Space Layout Randomization (ASLR) Windows security mechanism is used.
· whether Structured Exception Handling - SEH Windows security mechanism is used
· whether some sections are compressed, and more...
Give PeStudio a try to see how useful it can be for analyzing your applications!
Show full description »
What's new What's new in version 6.10
- Release Image analyzed when handling a new one
- Enable Reporting for invalid images
- Show number of Items in Report Tab at the UI
- Added Search String feature at the UI
- Added Indicator "The image is a Executable"
- Added Indicator The image is a Dynamic-Link Library (DLL)"
- Added Indicator "The image size on the Disk (as reported) is %i Bytes"
- Added Indicator "The File is Not a Windows Portable Executable (PE) image"
- PeStudioFunctionsDepracated.XML is now loaded once
- PeStudioIndicators.XML is not loaded once
- Handle missing PeStudiIndicators.XML file
- Corrected Offset Addresses of Strings detection
Technical information Requirements, supported languages and OS
- Supported OS: WinXP, Windows Vista, Windows Vista x64, Windows 7, Windows 7 x64, Windows 8, Windows 8 x64
Discover alternatives See more related apps by tags
Video Review/installation guide/how to
Reviews Your review will also be sent to the developers email address.
Be the first user to review it.
Share If you like it
Download badges All visitors that arrive by way of these badges will add download points to PeStudio