The PDF Metamorphosis .NET was designed to be a component for developers. It doesn't require MS Office and Adobe Acrobat or any other word-processors for converting RTF, HTML, PDF. Developers can use it with VB.NET, C#, Visual J#, ASP.NET, Borland Delphi 8, Borland C# Builder etc.
The PDF Metamorphosis .Net created completely with only pure C#, the source code license is also available. Developers can call it from ASP.Net, C#, VB.Net, Delphi.Net etc.
· font face, color and size;
· tables and nested tables;
· table borders, background;
· images (png, jpg, wmf, bmp);
· ordered lists;
· page numbers;
· italic, bold and underline text, strike;
· subscript and superscript text;
· background colors;
· header, footer and page sections;
· other text formatting.
4 methods of conversion for each format - HTML to RTF, and RTF to PDF:
A lot of speicial properties like a PageSize, PageOrientation, FontFace, PageFooter etc so you can adjust component and an output PDF will look as you wish.