Description Advertisement ▼
is a native geocoding and reverse geociding component for .NET that lets you convert a street address into a geographic location and vice-versa. It can also deliver additional details like elevation, time zone, county and more. Map Suite Geocoder ships with an optimized set of United States street data based on TIGER(R) 2009 from the U.S. Census Bureau, and in the future will be extensible to support geocoding almost anywhere. Why guess where your customers are coming from when you can know for sure?
- True .NET native component
- Convert an address into a wide range of valuable geographic data
- Included reverse geocoder can convert coordinates into a postal address
- Supports plug-in modules that deliver additional geocoding functionality
- Add your own custom searches, e.g. geocoding based on phone area codes or other data
- Override any base class with your own logic for total customization
- Includes a highly-optimized dataset of the entire United States, with future expansions coming soon
- Enjoy royalty-free distribution of your project
- Professional support that's ready to assist you, including active discussion forums and Code Community
- 1-Year Software Assurance Plan
Show full description »
What's new What's new in version 22.214.171.124
Major milestone release includes a variety of bug fixes and stability improvements.
Technical information Requirements, supported languages and OS
- Requirements: 1 GHz Processor, 4 GB of RAM (8 GB recommended) and 18.5 GB of hard disk space
- Supported Languages: English
- Supported OS: Win2000, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, WinOther, WinServer, WinVista, WinVista x64, WinXP, Other
Discover alternatives See more related apps by tags
Video Review/installation guide/how to
Reviews Your review will also be sent to the developers email address.
Be the first user to review it.
Share If you like it
Download badges All visitors that arrive by way of these badges will add download points to Map Suite Geocoder