Description Advertisement ▼
, a program which uses static analysis to look for bugs in Java code. It is free software, distributed under the terms of the Lesser GNU Public License. The name FindBugs™ and the FindBugs logo are trademarked by The University of Maryland. FindBugs has been downloaded more than a million times.
Show full description »
What's new What's new in version 2.0.2
- Fix false positions for NP_NONNULL_FIELD_NOT_INITIALIZED_IN_CONSTRUCTOR - fixing Bug3547559, Bug3555408, Bug3580266 and Bug3587164.
- Fix false positives for SF_SWITCH_NO_DEFAULT
- Type qualifier annotations, including nullness annotations, are now ignored on vararg parameters (including default and inherited annotations), awaiting JSR308.
- Defined new bug pattern to give better explanations of issues involving strict type qualifiers TQ_UNKNOWN_VALUE_USED_WHERE_ALWAYS_STRICTLY_REQUIRED
- Adjusted analysis of type qualifiers, now giving warnings where a computed value is used in a place where a value with a strict type qualifier is required.
- Complain about missing classes only if they are encountered while analyzing application classes; ignore missing classes that are encounted while analyzing classes loaded from the auxclasspath. Fix for Bug3588379
- Fixed false positive null pointer warning coming from synthetic bridge methods, fixing Bug3589328
Technical information Requirements, supported languages and OS
- Supported OS: WinXP, Windows Vista, Windows Vista x64, Windows 7, Windows 7 x64
Discover alternatives See more related apps by tags
Video Review/installation guide/how to
Reviews Your review will also be sent to the developers email address.
Be the first user to review it.
Share If you like FindBugs
Download badges All visitors that arrive by way of these badges will add download points to FindBugs