Description Advertisement ▼
AutoFixture makes it easier for developers to do Test-Driven Development by implementing the principle of Constrained Non-Determinism to create anonymous test objects. In other words, it offers a generic implementation of the Test Data Builder pattern.
AutoFixture was designed to make Test-Driven Development more productive. It does so by removing the need for hand-coding anonymous variables as part of a test's Fixture Setup phase. Among other features, it offers a generic implementation of the Test Data Builder pattern.
When writing unit tests, you typically need to create some objects that represent the initial state of the test. Often, an API will force you to specify much more data than you really care about, so you frequently end up creating objects that has no influence on the test, simply to make the code compile.
Show full description »
What's new What's new in version 2.16.2
- Support for anonymous delegates
- Heuristics for static factory methods
- Inline AutoData Theories
- More anonymous numbers
- Added StableFiniteSequenceCustomization
- Added [FavorArrays], [FavorEnumerables] and [FavorLists] attributes to xUnit.net extension
- Added a Generator class
- Added a completely new project/package called Idioms, which contains convention-based tests
Technical information Supported languages and OS, requirements
- Supported OS: WinXP, Windows Vista, Windows Vista x64, Windows 7, Windows 7 x64
Video Review/installation guide/how to
Reviews Your review will also be sent to the developers email address.
Be the first user to review it.
Discover alternatives See more related apps by tags
Download badges All visitors that arrive by way of these badges will add download points to AutoFixture