Description Advertisement ▼
So Microsoft still havenâ€™t included a notification tool that works when Outlook is closed? New for Exchange 2010 and 2007, Outlook Notify!
If you or your company run Exchange Web Services (if you can access your account via Web Access, you most probably have this), you can use Outlook Notify to keep a check on your emails â€“ even from home!
Please note: This program is aimed at those with access to a full Exchange 2007 or 2010 server with access to the Exchange Web Services â€“ this probably wonâ€™t work with your ISP mail account or anything similar.
* Small, discreet icon sits in your system tray and notifies you of any new email.
* Configure how often you want the program to check for new emails.
* Server Mode makes sure nobody can modify the configuration via the built in Configuration Manager.
* Click on the notification to open your email, be it Outlook or even Outlook Web Access â€“ ideal for those working from home!
* Allows users to enter a username and password or use the default logged in user â€“ ideal for use in a remote access environment such as Microsoft Terminal Services or Citrix XenApp.
* Fully tested with Microsoft Terminal Services and Citrix XenApp environments.
Show full description »
What's new What's new in version 126.96.36.199
No recent changes.
Technical information Requirements, supported languages and OS
- Supported OS: WinXP, Windows Vista, Windows Vista x64, Windows 7, Windows 7 x64
Discover alternatives See more related apps by tags
Video Review/installation guide/how to
Reviews Your review will also be sent to the developers email address.
Be the first user to review it.
Share If you like it
Download badges All visitors that arrive by way of these badges will add download points to Outlook Notify