GPS Tracker Data Logger acts as the server and allows you to collect data from an unlimited number of various GPS trackers simultaneously. The obtained data is processed, uniformed and written to a log file or a database. Also, the program has a set of interfaces so other applications can get data in real time.
GPS Tracker Data Logger can convert data into other formats (the formats of other trackers) and send them to other servers. It allows you to connect previously unsupported devices to existing systems or view data from heterogeneous GPS trackers with the help of integrated client software. Our program allows you to reduce the amount of client and server software being used thanks to the possibility to receive and process data from various trackers.
We offer a handy utility for extending your hardware-software application. Good functionality and power at a very affordable price!
* Receiving, processing and exporting data from a lot of various GPS trackers at the same time;
* Receiving and processing binary and ASCII data packets;
* Receiving and processing notifications via SMS;
* GPS Tracker Data Logger can send data receipt confirmation packets to the GPS tracker;
* Logging received data to a file without any modification. A wide range of formatting log files (by time, date, etc.);
* It is possible to convert data from all trackers to one format and retransmit them to another server (on request);
* Exporting data in real time to a database (MS SQL, MySQL, Oracle, MS Access, Interbase, Firebird and others);
* GPS Tracker Data Logger can also run as a service under Windows 2000 and higher;
* It runs on all Windows version from Windows 2000 and higher (server and desktop systems). 32-bit and 64-bit systems are supported.