Description Advertisement ▼
The VidCoder application was developed to be a DVD ripping and video transcoding program for Windows. It uses HandBrake as its encoding engine.
Calling directly into the HandBrake library gives it a more rich UI than the official HandBrake Windows GUI.
· MP4, MKV containers
· H.264, MPEG-4, Theora video
· AAC, MP3, Vorbis, AC3 passthrough audio
· Target bitrate, size or quality for video
· 2-pass encoding
· Multi-angle support
· Decomb, detelecine, deinterlace filters
· Batch encoding
· Instant source previews
· Creates small encoded preview clips
· Pause, resume encoding
Show full description »
What's new What's new in version 1.4.15 Beta
- Added ability to duplicate a subtitle track (useful if you want to include regular subtitles and forced only subtitles).
- Added preset name as optional queue column.
- Updated HandBrake core to svn 5245.
- Individual encode jobs now log to a separate file as well as the main consolidated file.
- Added the option to copy the encode job log to the same output folder as the encoded video.
- Added a button to open the log folder to the Options dialog.
- Increased cost estimation of the foriegn audio search pass.
- Made column sizes for source subtitles consistent whether or not they're selected.
- Improved logging for worker process failures.
- Fixed crash on restoring queue items with multiple chapters.
- Fixed output size calculation not updating when modulus was changed.
Technical information Requirements, supported languages and OS
- Supported OS: WinXP, Windows Vista, Windows 7
Discover alternatives See more related apps by tags
Video Review/installation guide/how to
Reviews Your review will also be sent to the developers email address.
Be the first user to review it.
Share If you like VidCoder
Download badges All visitors that arrive by way of these badges will add download points to VidCoder