Description Advertisement ▼
The MFlanger VST plugin was developed to be a traditional flanger with adjustable shape.
· Continously adjustable panning shape.
· Automatic synchronization to host tempo.
· Sinc interpolation and upsampling for maximum audio quality.
· Fully automatable.
· Global preset management - using a title button you can save your settings, which are shared on the computer, so you can easily access them in another songs.
Show full description »
What's new What's new in version 7.07
- Plugins now report latency immediately when its changed (e.g. upsampling change) or after pressing "!" button.
- Added a global plugin reset button, which restarts playback and updates latency.
- Highly improved and optimized oscillator shape modulation.
- Added AGC Set button, which sets output gain to make the output match input loudness for all plugins, where it is possible.
- Added harmonic generator for oscillators, number of harmonics increased to 256.
- Added full-sized microsonogram to all analyzers.
- MMultiBandWaveshaper & MWaveShaper: Improved DC blocker.
- Added "reset default editor size and style" feature.
- MMultiBandRingModulator, MRingModulator: Improved button-based GUI layout.v
- Plugins were lagging when saving.
- For 1in2out the plugins now perform mono->stereo conversion.
- Improved equalizer band points for better visibility.
- Added "tuplets" synchronization to all modulation effects & modulators.
- MAutoDynamicEq, MDynamicEq: Added resonant lowpass, highpass,
Technical information Supported languages and OS, requirements
- File size: 12.70MB
- Supported OS: WinXP, Windows Vista, Windows 7
Video Review/installation guide/how to
Reviews Your review will also be sent to the developers email address.
Be the first user to review it.
Discover alternatives See more related apps by tags
Download badges All visitors that arrive by way of these badges will add download points to MFlanger