Description Advertisement ▼
MDynamics features two compressor/expander units, one gate unit, a side-chain, an advanced envelope follower and finishing with an custom processing shape editing feature enabled by our incredible MeldaProduction Envelope System (MES) technology, MDynamics is the most versatile dynamic processing solution.
The package also contains MDynamicsLimiter and MDynamicsMini! MDynamicsLimiter is a state-of-the-art brickwall limiter, MDynamicsMini is a simplified version of MDynamics created for those who do not have the luxury of high-resolution displays. Its GUI is much smaller and it contains only necessary features.
· 2 independent compressor/expander units with ratios from 1:4 to 20:1 and infinity, adjustable range and knee.
· Advanced gate unit with adjustable size and knee.
· Custom processing shape - by enabling this feature MDynamics immediately inherits original processing envelope and you can modify it using our MeldaProduction envelope system (MES) technology, that lets you easily create any dynamic processing shape you like. MDynamics is very fast even for complicated shapes.
· Extremely advanced and easy-to-use user interface - our products are always as ergonomic as possible. You can easily change all values and gain maximal accuracy using textual editing. Smooth visualisation of resulting frequency response with almost unlimited zooming. All parameters are adjustable from the graph with very advanced controls...
· Advanced dynamic detector featuring manual and 4 automatic modes with adjustable limits and speed. Besides standard attack and release parameters MDynamics provides peak/RMS settings and peak hold feature.
· Actual source level indication inside the shape graph - you always know, what dynamic value you can actually expect on the input and output, and what gain-reduction MCompressor performs.
· Adjustable upsampling 1x-16x to minimize aliasing and get even more clear sound.
· Signal maximization - compressors actually lower the signal above treshold. MDynamics can compensate the reduction to ensure, that if the source has reached 0dB, result will too.
· 3 signal shaping modes, dry/wet control and other supportive parameters that ease your work with MDynamics.
· 64-bit processing and unlimited sampling rate, recommended maximum is 384kHz. MDynamics has incredibly low harmonic distortion.
· Global preset management - using a title button you can save your settings, which are shared on the computer, so you can easily access them in other songs.
· Very fast, optimized for SSE and SSE2 processors.
· Full automation (except custom shapes).
Show full description »
What's new What's new in version 7.07
- Plugins now report latency immediately when its changed (e.g. upsampling change) or after pressing "!" button.
- Added a global plugin reset button, which restarts playback and updates latency.
- Highly improved and optimized oscillator shape modulation.
- Added AGC Set button, which sets output gain to make the output match input loudness for all plugins, where it is possible.
- Added harmonic generator for oscillators, number of harmonics increased to 256.
- Added full-sized microsonogram to all analyzers.
- MMultiBandWaveshaper & MWaveShaper: Improved DC blocker.
- Added "reset default editor size and style" feature.
- MMultiBandRingModulator, MRingModulator: Improved button-based GUI layout.v
- Plugins were lagging when saving.
- For 1in2out the plugins now perform mono->stereo conversion.
- Improved equalizer band points for better visibility.
- Added "tuplets" synchronization to all modulation effects & modulators.
- MAutoDynamicEq, MDynamicEq: Added resonant lowpass, highpass,
Technical information Supported languages and OS, requirements
- File size: 6MB
- Supported OS: WinXP, Windows Vista, Windows 7
Video Review/installation guide/how to
Reviews Your review will also be sent to the developers email address.
Be the first user to review it.
Discover alternatives See more related apps by tags
Download badges All visitors that arrive by way of these badges will add download points to MDynamics