Description Advertisement ▼
The MAutoEqualizer VST plugin was developed to be the world's first true parametric (linear-phase) equalizer providing spectral matching!
The best audio quality out there:
· Parametric equalization provided by MAutoEqualizer cannot be matched by simple FFT-based algorithms. MAutoEqualizer provides true analog sound and 2 top-class linear-phase algorithms.
Fully adjustable linear & minimum phase parametric equalizer:
· Unlike common spectral matching algorithms our automatic equalization configures all bands of the equalizer only. No black box, you see exactly what it is doing. It only does what you would do, but it does not suffer from lack of experience, ear-fatigue or exhaustion. And when you don't like what it does, you can just change it!
Extremely versatile, useful for everything from mixing to mastering:
· You can make your recordings sound professional.
· You can ensure all of your recordings on your new album sound similar.
· You can let MAutoEqualizer fit a track into a mix using spectral separation feature.
· You can draw your desired frequency response.
· In any case MAutoEqualizer will find the best settings and configure the parametric equalizer bands for you.
Show full description »
What's new What's new in version 7.07
- Plugins now report latency immediately when its changed (e.g. upsampling change) or after pressing "!" button.
- Added a global plugin reset button, which restarts playback and updates latency.
- Highly improved and optimized oscillator shape modulation.
- Added AGC Set button, which sets output gain to make the output match input loudness for all plugins, where it is possible.
- Added harmonic generator for oscillators, number of harmonics increased to 256.
- Added full-sized microsonogram to all analyzers.
- MMultiBandWaveshaper & MWaveShaper: Improved DC blocker.
- Added "reset default editor size and style" feature.
- MMultiBandRingModulator, MRingModulator: Improved button-based GUI layout.v
- Plugins were lagging when saving.
- For 1in2out the plugins now perform mono->stereo conversion.
- Improved equalizer band points for better visibility.
- Added "tuplets" synchronization to all modulation effects & modulators.
- MAutoDynamicEq, MDynamicEq: Added resonant lowpass, highpass,
Technical information Requirements, supported languages and OS
- Supported OS: WinXP, Windows Vista, Windows 7
Discover alternatives See more related apps by tags
Video Review/installation guide/how to
Reviews Your review will also be sent to the developers email address.
Be the first user to review it.
Share If you like it
Download badges All visitors that arrive by way of these badges will add download points to MAutoEqualizer