Description Advertisement ▼
Use any photo as a map!
MapSnap GPS is a fast and easy handheld map for those situations where road maps aren't good enough and you can't download a map.
Just take a photo of a map using the camera in your device, mark your location using your inbuilt GPS, select the scale (or mark another location), and you're good to go.
Whether you're hiking, cycling, or just sick of endlessly unfolding and refolding tourist or amusement park maps, MapSnap GPS is the perfect tool!
• Allows you to photograph a map or use any image as a map
• Shows your current GPS map position in real time
• Adds a dynamic scale indicator (kilometres or miles) and a north indicator to every map
• Can rotate maps to north, to your current bearing, or to true north (using the compass)
• Supports SkyDrive/email GPX path export for upload to sites like Google or Bing maps
• Has a realtime GPS dashboard
• Can run under a locked screen
• Automatically saves "snapped" maps and calibration data for every map you've used
Show full description »
What's new What's new in version 2.15.5000.0
No recent changes.
Technical information Requirements, supported languages and OS
- Supported Languages: English
- Supported OS: Windows Phone 8
Discover alternatives See more related apps by tags
Video Review/installation guide/how to
Reviews Your review will also be sent to the developers email address.
Be the first user to review it.
Share If you like it
Download badges All visitors that arrive by way of these badges will add download points to Mapsnap GPS