Description Advertisement ▼
Surf the internet in a kind of in-private mode. Create as much hidden surf boxes as you need and control your favorites and history on a per-box level.
Looking for a job, getting information about deseases and so on. Nobody will find out your activities when getting access to your phone and playing around.
- "Go back" while surfing is supported by an own button.
- The phone "Back" button will exit the app immediately (boss button!) independent where even in the app you are moving (excl. keyboard input and "Ok" messagebox).
- Surf history optionally can be restored.
- SurfbOx uses the phone:WebBrowser control.
- In case of setting the app inactive an open surf box will be closed automatically.
In test mode you will get the full functionality with the one restriction that you can surf for three minutes only.
Show full description »
What's new What's new in version 126.96.36.199
No recent changes.
Technical information Requirements, supported languages and OS
- Supported OS: Windows Phone 7.5 or higher
Discover alternatives See more related apps by tags
Video Review/installation guide/how to
Reviews Your review will also be sent to the developers email address.
Nice idea: create surf environments each with its own favorites and history. bob Rated out of 5 stars on 2012-07-07 10:34:38 Average rating 4 out of 5 stars
Total reviews: 1
Share If you like it
Download badges All visitors that arrive by way of these badges will add download points to wrt SurfbOx