gReadie, the popular Google Reader client for Windows Phone 7, is back with a new version written from scratch for "Mango" devices.
Featuring a streamlined user experience and more integrated feature set, gReadie v2 offers up the best reading application on WP7 yet.
Pin any feed or folder directly to your home screen for instant access, with a dedicated Live Tile that includes the unread count and latest post title.
Let gReadie download your posts while your phone is charging, saving your precious mobile bandwidth and allowing you to read your feeds without a connection.
While offline, you can still mark posts read or save them for later reading and all your actions will be synced when you are next online!
Our new reading page has had a complete makeover to provide a single consistent interface, complete with our incredible full post download feature and the much requested inline images and links.
Not convinced? Download the free, ad-supported, trial now and take a look for yourself.
Even if you have tried gReadie before, give it another go. It is a whole new experience.
- Live Tiles showing unread post count and latest post title
- Full offline reading support
- Background post download while phone is charging and on wifi
- Save posts to Read It Later, Instapaper, Pinboard or Delicious with a single tap
- Share posts with your social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, Linked In, Windows Live)
- Share posts via Email or SMS with bit.ly URL shortening
- Mobilize posts with Instapaper, Google or Readability
- Manage your subscriptions and folders inside gReadie
- Grey on black "Low Contrast" mode and adjustable font size
- Screen Orientation lock
- SSL encryption and Google oAuth authentication for your privacy
Get in touch via email@example.com or on twitter @quidsmobile if you have any questions, problems or suggestions.
gReadie has been actively developed and supported since October 2010.