Description Advertisement ▼
is an OpenGL port of the classic 3D Shooter game Descent 2 for Win32, Linux and Mac OS X, containing many enhancements and bug fixes while preserving full backwards compatibility.
· Colored lighting and lightmap support.
· Full CTF mode.
· Entropy multiplayer game mode.
· UDP/IP multiplayer code and tracker support.
· Automatic mission download.
· In-level teleports.
· Cameras and monitors.
· Speed boosts ("wind tunnels").
· Screen resolution up to 1600x1200.
· All cockpit views available in all resolutions.
· Mission folder with sub directories to allow for improved mission file management.
· Support for playing D1 missions.
Show full description »
What's new What's new in version 1.16.16
- Fixed: When colored segment rendering was turned off, colored walls were rendered between adjacent water and adjacent lava segments
- Fixed: With standard lighting, faces bearing rotated overlay textures had their base textures erroneously rotated, too
Technical information Requirements, supported languages and OS
- Supported OS: WinXP, Windows Vista, Windows Vista x64, Windows 7, Windows 7 x64
Discover alternatives See more related apps by tags
Video Review/installation guide/how to
Reviews Your review will also be sent to the developers email address.
Be the first user to review it.
Share If you like it
Download badges All visitors that arrive by way of these badges will add download points to D2X-XL