Description Advertisement ▼
Move a Final Cut Pro X Project to Final Cut Pro 7 and beyond!
This app translates the new Final Cut Pro X Project XML (fcpxml) and converts it for import into Final Cut Pro 7. Your Final Cut Pro X Project becomes a Final Cut Pro 7 Sequence.
Your Final Cut Pro Sequence XML is ready for:
• Final Cut Server
• Premiere Pro and then dynamic link to
• Encore (for real Blu-ray authoring)
• Final Cut Pro 7 and then to:
- Soundtrack Pro
- Motion 4
- OMF output for ProTools, etc.
- EDL export
- Print to tape and Edit to tape
- other Final Cut Pro 7 XML workflow tools (such as Sequence Clip Reporter for stock footage and music cue sheet reports).
Check the Xto7 for Final Cut Pro Support document for instructions, including listings of what translates and what doesn't.
• Final Cut Pro version 10.0.1 or later
• An application that imports Final Cut Pro XML (such as Final Cut Pro 7 or 6, Premiere Pro CS6, Color etc.)
Show full description »
What's new What's new in version 1.1.21
• Bug fix for audio J-cuts translating out of sync
Technical information Requirements, supported languages and OS
- Supported Languages: English
- Supported OS: Mac OS X
Discover alternatives See more related apps by tags
Video Review/installation guide/how to
Reviews Your review will also be sent to the developers email address.
Be the first user to review it.
Share If you like it
Download badges All visitors that arrive by way of these badges will add download points to Xto7 for Final Cut Pro