The easiest way to add hardcoded subtitles to your movies and tv-shows.
With Submerge you can easily add hardcoded subtitles to your movies and tv-shows. The subtitled movie will play on almost anything, like your computer, smartphone, portable device or game console. Submerge supports many text-based subtitle formats as input and you can export the subtitled movie for the most common devices in just one click. Submerge also has a built-in subtitle search and download tool that makes finding the right subtitles really easy. It also has a fullscreen player built-in, so you can watch the subtitled movie directly within Submerge. All this at the unbeatable price of $9.
- Create subtitled movies that are playable on your computer, smartphone, portable device or game console.
- Add subtitles to almost any visual format like mov, avi, mkv, mp4 etc.
- Supports the major subtitle file formats like SubRip (.srt), SubViewer 1 & 2 (.sub), SubStation Alpha (.ssa/.ass) and MicroDVD.
- Find subtitle files easily using the built-in subtitle search tool.
- Exporter presets for iPhone, iPod, iPad, Apple TV, Cellphone, PSP, PS3, Wii and Xbox 360.
- Super-fast exports using FFMPEG.
- Force aspect ratio to 16:9, 4:3 or 3:2 to use your monitor space more efficiently.
- Watch subtitled movies in fullscreen without leaving the application.
- Merge multiple movies together using simple copy and paste.
- Localized in English, Italian, French, Finnish, Spanish, Greek, Portuguese/Brazilian, Dutch, German, Slovak, Russian, Polish, Traditional Chinese and Swedish.
- Works perfect with 10.8 Mountain Lion.
NOTE! Submerge cannot add hardcoded subtitles to movies or tv-shows purchased or rented in the iTunes store due to DRM protection.
★ Please install Perian from www.perian.org to support more input formats like MKV and AVI.
★ Sound problems with Perian and AC3 audio in Mountain Lion? There's an easy fix at http://www.bitfield.se/support/index.html#1
★ If you are having issues using Submerge, we want to help. Please contact us!