Description Advertisement ▼
A utility that will split videos compatible with QuickTime into multiple segments or merge video segments together that have already been split apart.
- Splits and merges any videos compatible with QuickTime - including most DiVX/AVI, MPEG, and WMV files (if you install Flip4Mac)
- Cut movies into clips defined by you, into any number of equally sized segments, or into segments of a specific length
- Save videos in multiple formats, including QuickTime, MPEG-4, AVI, DV, iPhone
- Split movies to upload on YouTube, or import into iMovie and Final Cut
- Join any number of videos downloaded from the web or previously split by SplitFuse or another program.
Show full description »
What's new What's new in version 1.3
No recent changes.
Technical information Requirements, supported languages and OS
- Supported OS: Mac OS X 10.2 or later
Discover alternatives See more related apps by tags
Video Review/installation guide/how to
Reviews Your review will also be sent to the developers email address.
Be the first user to review it.
Share If you like it
Download badges All visitors that arrive by way of these badges will add download points to SplitFuse