Description Advertisement ▼
Breaks the border between Windows and Mac OS, solving an important communication problem in their file systems providing reliable, rapid and transparent read/write access to NTFS volumes under Mac OS X.
- Paragon NTFS for Mac OS X beats down the barriers between Windows and Mac OS!
- Effectively solves the communication problems between the Mac system and NTFS. Providing full read&write access to Windows NTFS partitions under Mac OS X.
- Excellent solution for end users, SOHO and the Enterprise.
- MacBrowser: Windows component that allows the user to get read/write access to HFS+ partitions under Windows. Please note this component is included into the full version only;
- Added an ability to format a volume as a compressed NTFS file system;
- â€œSet as startupâ€ option added to drivers Preference pane. It allows to set appropriate NTFS volume as startup via NTFS for Mac OS X preferences instead of OS X built-in Startup Disk utility;
- Sparse file support;
- Product manual is updated.
Show full description »
What's new What's new in version 7.0
No recent changes.
Technical information Requirements, supported languages and OS
- Supported OS: Mac OS X 10.4.6 or later
Discover alternatives See more related apps by tags
Video Review/installation guide/how to
Reviews Your review will also be sent to the developers email address.
Be the first user to review it.
Share If you like it
Download badges All visitors that arrive by way of these badges will add download points to Paragon NTFS