Description Advertisement ▼
KeyRemap4MacBook is an awesome utility for keyboard customization for Mac OS X.
You can re-map any key without any restriction.
You can accelerate speed of the key repeat.
KeyRemap4MacBook has many useful features for efficient keyboard operations.
Emacs Mode: You can do Emacs-style operations anywhere.
Simultaneous Vi Mode: You can do Vi-style operations anywhere.
Mouse Keys Mode: You can do Mouse-operations from keyboard.
Show full description »
What's new What's new in version 8.0.30
- Preferences has been integrated into app.
- Integrated a status message indicator. (Removed Growl support.)
- Added a preference of ignored area into "multi-touch extension".
- Changed KeyRemap4MacBook_cli location.
- Dynamic KeyCode::VK_CHANGE_INPUTSOURCE definition feature has been added.
- definition feature has been added.
- Added Option::SIMULTANEOUSKEYPRESSES_STRICT_KEY_ORDER.
- Added DeviceLocation into , filters.
- Changed --KeyToKey-- to __KeyToKey__ at .
- Some minor improvements.
Technical information Supported languages and OS, requirements
- File size: 0.98MB
- Supported OS: Mac OS X
Video Review/installation guide/how to
Reviews Your review will also be sent to the developers email address.
Be the first user to review it.
Discover alternatives See more related apps by tags
Download badges All visitors that arrive by way of these badges will add download points to KeyRemap4MacBook