Description Advertisement ▼
Geekbench measures your computer's processor and memory performance.
Geekbench provides a comprehensive set of tests engineered to quickly and accurately measure processor and memory performance. Designed to make benchmarks easy to run and easy to understand, Geekbench takes the guesswork out of producing robust and reliable benchmark results.
Show full description »
What's new What's new in version 2.4.3
* Added support for iMac (Late 2012).
* Added support for MacBook Pro (Retina Early 2013).
* Fixed a bug where stress test output did not appear on the command line.
* Fixed a bug that could cause uploads to fail when using a proxy.
* Fixed a bug that could cause uploads to fail on older hardware.
* Fixed a bug that could cause unwanted characters to appear in messages.
Technical information Requirements, supported languages and OS
- Supported Languages: English
- Supported OS: Mac OS X
Discover alternatives See more related apps by tags
Video Review/installation guide/how to
Reviews Your review will also be sent to the developers email address.
Be the first user to review it.
Share If you like it
Download badges All visitors that arrive by way of these badges will add download points to Geekbench