Description Advertisement ▼
provides a comprehensive set of benchmarks engineered to quickly and accurately measure processor and memory performance. Designed to make benchmarks easy to run and easy to understand, Geekbench takes the guesswork out of producing robust and reliable benchmark results.
Whether you're running Geekbench on a single-core Pentium, a quad-core Mac Pro, or a sixteen-core Sun server, Geekbench is able to measure the performance of all the processor cores in your system. Every processor benchmark is multi-threaded and multi-core aware to show you the true potential of your computer.
Geekbench bridges the generation gap between 32 bit and 64 bit computing by providing both 32-bit and 64-bit versions. Find out how fast your current 32-bit applications run today, and how fast your future 64-bit applications will run tomorrow.
Use Geekbench to help you with the transition from PowerPC to Intel on Mac OS X. Run the Rosetta version on your Intel-based Mac to figure out how fast it runs PowerPC applications to figure out if it's worth upgrading to Universal applications.
Compare apples and oranges. Or Macs and PCs. Geekbench is available for a variety of platforms enabling you to benchmark different computers running different operating systems.
Don't spend your time configuring options or changing settings while wondering how other folks ran Geekbench. With just one click you can start benchmarking your system with the same tests and parameters as every other Geekbench user.
Geekbench Result Browser
Share your Geekbench results with other users by uploading your results to the Geekbench Result Browser. Let other users see how fast (or slow) your computer can go. Create an account and track all of your Geekbench results in one easy-to-use location.
Show full description »
What's new What's new in version 2.4.2
* Ported Geekbench to BlackBerry
* Added "Export License File" to Geekbench 2 Pro.
* Added support for iMac (Late 2012).
* Added support for MacBook Pro (Retina Early 2013).
* Added a comparison chart to the benchmark results on Android.
* Added support for sharing benchmark results with other applications on Android.
* Fixed a bug where Geekbench misidentified Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 processors.
* Fixed a bug that could cause unwanted characters to appear in messages.
* Worked around an issue that could cause Geekbench to underreport performance on Android 4.0.0 through 4.0.3.
Technical information Requirements, supported languages and OS
Discover alternatives See more related apps by tags
Video Review/installation guide/how to
Reviews Your review will also be sent to the developers email address.
Be the first user to review it.
Share If you like it
Download badges All visitors that arrive by way of these badges will add download points to Geekbench