Description Advertisement ▼
is the golf video analysis tool for the serious golfer and golf instructors.
Use Swing it to compare swing videos side-by-side, or on top of each other. Draw graphics to analyze how the golfer has set-up or any movement. Set key-points and analyze the tempo / rhythm. Import slow-motion videos and see what's really happening in the golf swing. Export videos including the drawn graphics. Create pdf-files with frames from the key-positions. Record the session and send to the student.
* Import movies from disk or camera
* Export movies with draw graphics
* Merge two movies to one, side-by-side
* Trim, rotate, mirror movies
* Strip movies, i.e. remove every other frame to reduce FPS
* Synchronize movies
* Unlimited number of movies displayed simultaneously (restricted by screen size and CPU)
* Video windows can be made semi-transparent so it's easier to compare swings
* Playback at any speed
* Play/step/scrub all movies simultaneously
* Slow-motion movies handled
* Create reference frames making it easer to compare swings
* Drawing tools include line, circle, rectangle, angle, plane, text
* Draw objects permanently (entire movie) or temporary (only a few frames)
* Crop video
* Set up to 10 key positions in the swing
* Quickly jump to the 10 key positions to compare swings / videos
* Tempo / rhythm information
* Record the screen session / lesson
* Use movie filters
* Create pdf-files with key positions (filmstrip)
* Track movements in movies (clubhead, ball path)
* Create notes about the lesson, searchable in Spotlight
Some user input:
"IÂ´ve used Swing It for 2 years and I'm very satisfied. It has lots of functionality and it works on my Mac:-)
I use Swing It for many purposes: in full swing analyses, putt analyses, wedge analyses, feedback instrument and as an education for students.
High Speed Cameras works with Swing it without problems, and that is important for me. I use high speed cameras all the time and Swing It helps me a lot. I can adjust frame per second and use it for many purposes.
Swing It has all the drawing tools needed and some more.
Tempo/Rhythm is important in golf, Swing It helps you calculate the rhythm and measure the tempo of all shots recorded.
I'm very happy to continue using Swing It"
- Martin Pettersson, member PGA Sweden
Show full description »
What's new What's new in version 1.0.21
* Fixed a bug where the movies were incorrectly positioned when merging movies.
* Fixed a bug where the movie window could be drawn in.
* Incorrectly positioned textfields when importing from camera
Technical information Requirements, supported languages and OS
- Supported OS: OS X 10.6.6 or later
Discover alternatives See more related apps by tags
Video Review/installation guide/how to
Reviews Your review will also be sent to the developers email address.
Be the first user to review it.
Share If you like Swing it Pro
Download badges All visitors that arrive by way of these badges will add download points to Swing it Pro