Description Advertisement ▼
The MMultiBandFlanger VST plugin was developed to be a powerful multiband flanger with adjustable shape. Where other flangers end, this plugin starts. It processes anything from guitar tracks to complete mixes with outstanding audio quality and overwhelming set of features.
· 1-6 fully configurable independent bands built on a perfectly transparent crossover with fully adjustable limits and input gains. Includes peak meters for all bands and the master.
· Continously adjustable oscillator shape - every oscillator in our plugins is defined by mix of predefined oscillator shapes, envelope from our MeldaProduction Envelope System (MES), and a step-sequencer. It is the most advanced approach for defining oscillator shapes in the world.
· 4 global modulators - in each instance you can have up to 4 modulation full-featured LFO, that can modulate any parameter including other modulators! This way you can make the sound move in time, be less static and more interesting! Each modulator also features and envelope follower for maximum versatility.
· Full randomization - using a single button you can generate completely new settings. By clicking the button you can walk through the billions of possible settings and find the best one for you!
· MIDI controllers with MIDI learn - you can map any parameter to any MIDI controller or MIDI keyboard and control it realtime or record and automate it.
· Sinc interpolation and high-quality upsampling - this plugin implements the most advanced technologies to provide the best audio quality.
· Automatic synchronization to host tempo - every oscillator (including modulators) in the plug-in can automatically synchronize to the host providing maximally natural sound not offending other tracks.
· Fully automatable.
· 64-bit processing and unlimited sampling rate, recommended maximum is 384kHz.
· Very fast, optimized for SSE and SSE2 processors.
· Global preset management - using a title button you can save your settings, which are shared on the computer, so you can easily access them in another songs.
Show full description »
What's new What's new in version 7.07
- Plugins now report latency immediately when its changed (e.g. upsampling change) or after pressing "!" button.
- Added a global plugin reset button, which restarts playback and updates latency.
- Highly improved and optimized oscillator shape modulation.
- Added AGC Set button, which sets output gain to make the output match input loudness for all plugins, where it is possible.
- Added harmonic generator for oscillators, number of harmonics increased to 256.
- Added full-sized microsonogram to all analyzers.
- MMultiBandWaveshaper & MWaveShaper: Improved DC blocker.
- Added "reset default editor size and style" feature.
- MMultiBandRingModulator, MRingModulator: Improved button-based GUI layout.v
- Plugins were lagging when saving.
- For 1in2out the plugins now perform mono->stereo conversion.
- Improved equalizer band points for better visibility.
- Added "tuplets" synchronization to all modulation effects & modulators.
- MAutoDynamicEq, MDynamicEq: Added resonant lowpass, highpass,
Technical information Requirements, supported languages and OS
Discover alternatives See more related apps by tags
Video Review/installation guide/how to
Reviews Your review will also be sent to the developers email address.
Be the first user to review it.
Share If you like it
Download badges All visitors that arrive by way of these badges will add download points to MMultiBandFlanger