Description Advertisement ▼
Want to put your iPhone or iPod Touch in disk mode? Use an iPhone as a flash drive? iExplorer is an iPhone browser that lets you browse the files and folders on your iPhone as if it were a normal USB flash drive or pen drive. You can use the very easy drag-and-drop methods to add or remove files and folders from the iPhone. Compatible with all iPhones and iPod Touches including the new 3GS and 3.0 firmware. Works with or without jailbreaking.
* 100% Free iPhone browser for Mac and Windows
* 100% Drag-and-drop interface for easily copying files to and from your iPhone
* Create, delete and rename files and folders on your iPhone or iPod Touch
* Works with all iPhones and iPod Touches including the iPhone 3G and iPod Touch 2G
* Allows you to use your iPhone as a flash drive / pen drive or put your iPhone into disk mode
* Tiny download size
* (Optional) If you jailbreak your iPhone you can access the real root of your iPhone and recover your address book, SMS, e-mails and more.
Show full description »
What's new What's new in version 126.96.36.199
No recent changes.
Technical information Requirements, supported languages and OS
Discover alternatives See more related apps by tags
Video Review/installation guide/how to
Reviews Your review will also be sent to the developers email address.
Be the first user to review it.
Share If you like iExplorer
Download badges All visitors that arrive by way of these badges will add download points to iExplorer