Clementine is a modern music player and library organiser. Clementine is a port of Amarok 1.4, with some features rewritten to take advantage of Qt4.
* Search and play your local music library
* Listen to internet radio from Last.fm, SomaFM and Magnatune
* Tabbed playlists, import and export M3U, XSPF, PLS and ASX
* Visualisations from projectM
* Transcode music into MP3, Ogg Vorbis, Ogg Speex, FLAC or AAC
* Edit tags on MP3 and OGG files, organise your music
* Download missing album cover art from Last.fm
* Cross-platform - works on Windows, Mac OS X and Linux
* Native desktop notifications on Linux (libnotify) and Mac OS X (Growl)
* Remote control using a Wii Remote, MPRIS or the command-line
* Copy music to your iPod, iPhone, MTP or mass-storage USB player
* Queue manager
This release adds support for using portable devices with Clementine. You can now copy songs to your iPod, iPhone, MTP, or USB mass storage device. See the wiki for more information. Support for using a Wii Remote as a remote control has been added. Other features include a Queue Manager, an Organise Files dialog, automatically stretching columns in the playlist, loading embedded id3v2 cover art, more library scanning options, drag and drop between playlists, and a hypnotoad. We've also reduced startup time by more than half, fixed a load of memory leaks and reduced CPU usage while playing music. See the full changelog for more information.