Description Advertisement ▼
is a route planning software for all kinds of long distance sports like running, biking, hiking, inline-skating, skiing and more. If you ever asked yourself how long your workout routes are and what route you should choose for this evening — then TrailRunner should be your training-partner. TrailRunner can calculate a route for your desired distance and export directions onto your iPod, giving you a detailed orientation while you are on your way.
· Geographic display of your workout area.
· Plan routes interactively.
· Collect routes.
· Route description and direction signs at crossings.
· Timed-checkpoints according to your pace.
· Rate your favorite tracks
· Plan routes automatically with target distance and as many favorite tracks as possible.
· Export route descriptions onto your iPod as Notes-Text or NanoMap-Photos
· Collect your workout data in a Diary.
· Send to and exchange routes with friends and workout partners.
· Import GPX-Tracklists from GPS-units.
· For Running - Plan workout routes and check your pace at checkpoints.
· For Hiking - Plan tours and collect beautiful tracks and trails.
· For Biking - Import and analyze GPS recordings.
· Internet Services - Load background maps and elevation data from openStreetMap and other services.
· Personal Notes - Annotate your tracks with descriptions, colors and the famous iTunes rating stars.
· Route Planning - Create new routes interactively or automatically, for a given distance and with the highest attractiveness.
· iPhone - Import GPS route courses from the iPhone.
· Share Routes - Share your routes on GPSies.com, one of the biggest outdoor communities.
· NanoMaps - Export route descriptions as NanoMaps for iPods or cellphones.
· Nike + iPod Sport Kit - Import workouts from your Nike+ Sportband or iPod Sport Kit and assign routes with real world distances.
· Heart Rate Monitors - Import and manage GPX or Polar HRM workout protocols.
· Garmin Training Center - Display and manage workouts for Garmin ForeRunner or Garmin Edge devices directly from Garmin Training Center.
· Diary - Collect and describe workouts and compare histograms per workout and over time.
· Apple Mobile Me - Publish an excerpt of your diary and route descriptions as a WebLog.
· Exercise plan - Improve your base endurance in small and adaptive steps.
· Calendar - Manage your goals and planned events.
Show full description »
What's new What's new in version 3.7.729
- Better: improved download stability
- Better: improved error handling when failing to decode community routes
- Fixed: map tile loading performance issues
- Fixed: Garmin USB device importer (nico)
- Fixed: incorrect display of release notes in update alert.
Technical information Requirements, supported languages and OS
Discover alternatives See more related apps by tags
Video Review/installation guide/how to
Reviews Your review will also be sent to the developers email address.
Be the first user to review it.
Share If you like it
Download badges All visitors that arrive by way of these badges will add download points to TrailRunner