Description Advertisement ▼
allows you to view and exchange fitness information between your compatible Garmin device and your computer. You can:
• Create individual user profiles, including weight, heart rate, and speed zone information for multiple sports (running, biking, other).
• Review your activity history, including your time, distance, average speed, the path you took, your altitude, average pedal cadence, and heart rate.
• Create and schedule advanced workouts and transfer them to your Garmin device.
• Create and edit courses based on existing activities, and then send them to your Garmin device.
Show full description »
What's new What's new in version 3.2.1
Added ability to create manual activities
Added display of time and distance statistics for speed, heart rate and power zones
Added totals for folders
Added ability to import FIT files
Added ability to import GPX 1.0 files (previously limited to 1.1)
Added Lion full-screen support
Technical information Requirements, supported languages and OS
- Supported OS: OS X 10.5.8 or later
Discover alternatives See more related apps by tags
Video Review/installation guide/how to
Reviews Your review will also be sent to the developers email address.
Be the first user to review it.
Share If you like it
Download badges All visitors that arrive by way of these badges will add download points to Garmin Training Center