Description Advertisement ▼
Shaderlight is an interactive rendering plug-in to Google SketchUp that lets you create high quality images quickly and simply. The release of v2 now even gives you even more control over how you render your SketchUp models with the ability to animate your SketchUp scenes.
Simple to learn and easy to use, Shaderlight brings your images to life in a few simple clicks. We’ve taken the complexity out of rendering so whatever your profession, you can focus on creating better images and animations straight out of SketchUp.
Shaderlight for SketchUp Pro is available to try for free for 14 days after which time it will continue to run with some features restricted. You can upgrade to Pro at any time to unlock all the features.
· Shaderlight gives you a choice of rendering modes to optimise your workflow. Choose between progressive rendering with auto-updates for interactive feedback then switch to single shot to render at full quality.
· The close integration to Google SketchUp will make you feel right at home - render directly from your SketchUp toolbar there’s no need to import your model first.
· Shaderlight’s fantastic new Replace Me feature lets you render detailed models with out filling your SketchUp scene with geometry. Choose from our library of Replace Me models or create your own with the Replace Me creator plugin.
Refine your image:
· Even when rendering you remain in control. Use zoom and pan to explore the detail of your image or capture your work in progress renders with the 'snapshot' feature
Real world effects:
· Add accurate materials and textures to your 3d model with simple presets direct from SketchUp and adjustable settings to get the perfect finish.
· Illuminate your scene using the SketchUp's sun, image based lighting or our physical sky. For realistic interiors simply add a point, spot, area, portal or IES light from Shaderlight's simple light editor.
· It's never been simpler to show your 3d model in its real-life setting using image based lighting or physical sky and your own background image. Professional lighting images and backgrounds are included in Shaderlight Pro.
· Create photorealstic animations direct from SketchUp with this brand new feature available in Shaderlight.
· Render plans, elevations and isometric viewpoints or choose Chalk Render mode to produce form studies for a quick, clear presentation of your design intent.
Show full description »
What's new What's new in version 2.3.2
- Shaderlight installer for Windows is once again an msi file, this will replace the Zip file that is currently on the site.
- We have reduced the memory used when rendering in tiled mode by 25%.
- We have made improvements to our licensing software, which will make activatiing easier when using Anti Virus software.
- Objects behind portals now cast shadows.
- We have improved light leaking into interior scenes.
Technical information Requirements, supported languages and OS
Discover alternatives See more related apps by tags
Video Review/installation guide/how to
Reviews Your review will also be sent to the developers email address.
Be the first user to review it.
Share If you like it
Download badges All visitors that arrive by way of these badges will add download points to Shaderlight