Description Advertisement ▼
Babylon is a simple and intuitive tool that you activate with a simple single click, without interrupting your workflow.
Babylon MAC is designed to seamlessly integrate with your Macintosh working environment, enables translation and provides dictionary results in over 75 languages.
Babylon Mac proudly presents:
* Quick Look plugin â€“ Babylon has undertaken the challenge to expand your built-in Quick Look when clicking on text
* Menu Bar - Looking for a specific word, translation or auto-completion? Babylon Menu Bar saves you all the trouble.
* Autocompletion â€“ no more spelling mistake or misused words. Babylon works to expand text as you type, making suggestions of complementary terms.
Dictionaries and Glossaries
You can work faster with Babylon and without the need of an internet connection. Just click on any text in any desktop application and get immediate access to installed dictionaries and encyclopedias covering a wide range of topics and themes (online results from up to 1,500 dictionaries, glossaries and encyclopedias available as well).
Babylon MAC software delivers results from 1,500 free dictionaries, glossaries and encyclopedias, including Wikipedia in over 25 languages.
Text translation in a single click
Text translation has never been easier
Babylon Mac provides translation of a sentence, phrase or a whole paragraph of text to and from 33 languages - all in a single click.
Wikipedia content in a single click
Babylon Mac delivers results in over 25 languages from Wikipedia.
Babylon can now be used to translate between any language, such as French to Spanish, German to Japanese, Turkish to Swedish and many more.
Built-in spell checker
Correct spelling suggestions and at the same time provide the user with short definitions that will enable the user to identify and decide what to choose
Show full description »
What's new What's new in version 2012
- Available in over 75 languagesÂ
- Over 2,000 Dictionary titlesÂ
- Wikipedia @ a click in over 25 languagesÂ
- Live Translation CommunityÂ
- Spelling and ProofreadingÂ
- Human VoiceÂ
- Integrates seamlessly into Microsoft Office SpellersÂ
- Web Page & Document Translation
Technical information Supported languages and OS, requirements
- File size: 7.83MB
- Supported OS: Mac OS X
Video Review/installation guide/how to
Reviews Your review will also be sent to the developers email address.
Discover alternatives See more related apps by tags
Download badges All visitors that arrive by way of these badges will add download points to Babylon Mac