Description Advertisement ▼
WebsitePainter is a editor for creating professional looking Websites, without HTML knowledge and programming. With a few clicks it is possible to create web pages with elements like Web2.0 buttons, gradients, round borders, hover effects, transparencies, continuous text and more.
- Exact placement for pixel perfect layouting
- WYSIWYG editor
- Integrated FTP client, one click and publish it to your server
- Supports Absolute as well as Dynamically Sized Layouts
- Create Interactive Slideshows with just a few clicks
- Create HTML, PHP and ASP pages
- Lots of precreated templates
- Full control over the generated HTML code
- Supports all Languages through Unicode
- and much more
Note: This is not a HTML editor!
Show full description »
What's new What's new in version 2.1.1
- iPhone and iPad compatibility: The navigation menu now also automatically works on touch screen devices. Previously, the menu only opened sub menus when the mouse cursor hovered over it, which isn't possible on touch screen devices of course.
- WebsitePainter now is also able to publish huge websites with combined internal image data bigger than 2 GB. In previous versions, this simply didn't work, causing WebsitePainter even tocrash sometimes.
- Fixed a bug causing copying of partial texts of shapes not to work correctly under certain circumstances
- Fixed a translation bug in the german localization, naming new pages 'UnbanannteSeite'.
- Command icons are now a bit bigger and more clearly readable
Technical information Requirements, supported languages and OS
- Supported Languages: English
- Supported OS: Mac OS X
Discover alternatives See more related apps by tags
Video Review/installation guide/how to
Reviews Your review will also be sent to the developers email address.
Be the first user to review it.
Share If you like it
Download badges All visitors that arrive by way of these badges will add download points to WebsitePainter