Description Advertisement ▼
A GUI test automation tool for Adobe Flex applications. RIATest is built on top of Flex automation framework and supports Flex 2, Flex 3, Flex 4 and AIR applications.
- Action Recorder to record user actions with Application Under Test and creates test scripts.
- Component Inspector to inspect and identify applications GUI elements.
- ActionScript-like RIAScript scripting language to write test scripts. RIAScript is based on ECMAScript.
- Built-in script debugger with breakpoints, stepping and variable value tooltips.
- Command line test execution support.
- Date.getTimezoneOffset() bug fixed.
- Added keyPress event support to SparkListBase.
- Fixed: “break” from “switch” had no effect if placed inside a brace block.
- Fixed: it was impossible to set breakpoints after some statements.
- Fixed: crashed in certain cases when a file open in editor was modified outsite RIATest.
Show full description »
What's new What's new in version 3.8
No recent changes.
Technical information Requirements, supported languages and OS
- Supported OS: Mac OS X 10.5.4 or later
Discover alternatives See more related apps by tags
Video Review/installation guide/how to
Reviews Your review will also be sent to the developers email address.
Be the first user to review it.
Share If you like it
Download badges All visitors that arrive by way of these badges will add download points to RIATest