Description Advertisement ▼
An amazing tool to create static or interactive prototype for software/website in your mind. It will ease the process of idea sharing, feedback collection, design documentation and usability testing etc.
You can use ForeUI to mockup quickly with hand drawn style, or create flat wireframe with certain colors and layouts, or implement high-fidelity prototype with complex behavior. You can change the style of prototype by simply switching its UI theme. Currently ForeUI supports 5 UI themes:
- Hand Drawing
- Wire Frame
- Windows XP
- Mac OS X
- Windows 7
- Show/Hide the decoration of combobox element.
- Remove the boundaries of inline editor (more space for tool buttons).
- Improved Table Editor (including free editing mode, F2/ENTER and TAB/CTRL+ENTER hotkeys)
- When show up the text editor, select the editing text by default.
- Many more enhancements.
Show full description »
What's new What's new in version 2.57
No recent changes.
Technical information Requirements, supported languages and OS
- Supported OS: Mac OS X 10.5 or later
Discover alternatives See more related apps by tags
Video Review/installation guide/how to
Reviews Your review will also be sent to the developers email address.
Be the first user to review it.
Share If you like it
Download badges All visitors that arrive by way of these badges will add download points to ForeUI Prototyping Tool