Description Advertisement ▼
BLT (Better Link Tester) is a link checker.
- Easy to Use: Use BLT just as you would a web browser. Type in your address, or use a file browser, and sit back and watch. Quickly filter the results by status or by text. Results can be viewed either “flat” or as a “tree.”
- Document Based: Create BLT Documents that remember the settings and results from previous checks. Control the default document settings in the Preferences.
- Export: Create HTML, CSV/Text, or OmniGraffle files from the results. Exporting is done through loadable bundles, so you can write your own exporters to expand BLT.
- OS X Friendly: Uses the same URL caching mechanism as Safari, uses the Keychain for authenticated sites, results filtering by search field, etc.
- Integrated error reporting mechanism
- Integrated application updates
- New licensing mechanism
- Fixed a timeout when following deep redirects
Show full description »
What's new What's new in version 1.0.4
No recent changes.
Technical information Requirements, supported languages and OS
- Supported OS: Mac OS X 10.4 or later
Video Review/installation guide/how to
Reviews Your review will also be sent to the developers email address.
Be the first user to review it.
Share If you like BLT
Download badges All visitors that arrive by way of these badges will add download points to BLT