Description Advertisement ▼
BitNami MediaWiki Stack greatly simplifies the deployment of MediaWiki and its required dependencies. It can be deployed using a native installer, as a virtual machine, in the cloud or as a module over an already installed infrastructure Stack.
MediaWiki is a wiki package originally written for Wikipedia. It is now used by several other projects of the non-profit Wikimedia Foundation and by many other wikis. MediaWiki was designed to be run on a large server farm for a website that gets millions of hits per day.
Easy to Install:
· BitNami Stacks are built with one goal in mind: to make it as easy as possible to install open source software. Our installers completely automate the process of installing and configuring all of the software included in each Stack, so you can have everything up and running in just a few clicks.
· BitNami Stacks are completely self-contained, and therefore do not interfere with any software already installed on your system. For example, you can upgrade your system's MySQL or Apache without fear of 'breaking' your BitNami Stack.
· By the time you click the 'finish' button on the installer, the whole stack will be integrated, configured and ready to go.
· BitNami Stacks can be installed in any directory. This allows you to have multiple instances of the same stack, without them interfering with each other.
Show full description »
What's new What's new in version 1.20.1-0
- Updated MediaWiki 1.20.1
- Updated PHP to 5.4.9
- Increased the max allowed size for upload files to 32M
Technical information Requirements, supported languages and OS
Discover alternatives See more related apps by tags
Video Review/installation guide/how to
Reviews Your review will also be sent to the developers email address.
Be the first user to review it.
Share If you like it
Download badges All visitors that arrive by way of these badges will add download points to BitNami MediaWiki Stack