Description Advertisement ▼
MoneyWorks Gold is the integrated Accounting system for small (and not so small) business. MoneyWorks is designed to:
· Keep a record of all your business transactions: Using the enquiry and reporting facilities, this will give you better control of your business than is possible with a manual system;
· Keep track of your GST and/or Sales Tax commitments: Every time a transaction is entered into MoneyWorks these are automatically accounted for. This is much more cost efficient and accurate than using manual methods;
· Be easy to use: You don't have to be a computer guru or accountant to use MoneyWorks. It operates in a simple and intuitive fashion, and provides all the power and functionality that a small business could require.
Using MoneyWorks you will:
· Spend less time administering your accounts and more on making your business work;
· Have better information to help manage your business;
· Reduce your accountant's fees--instead of providing them with your cheque books and bank statements, you can just print a few reports from MoneyWorks (or provide a complete set of your accounts electronically).
Give MoneyWorks Gold a try to see how useful it can be for managing your business!
MoneyWorks was designed from the ground up to provide the best possible support for GST/VAT-type taxes, plus it also supports North-American-style sales taxes. Enter amounts as GST/VAT inclusive or exclusive—MoneyWorks does the rest.
Default GST/VAT is based on general ledger code used, so you never need to worry about charging GST/VAT on wages or other exempt/free items. Complete handling of GST/VAT on both invoice/accrual [note: not MoneyWorks Cashbook] and payments/cash basis. GST/VAT handling is based on 'transaction tagging', so you never need worry that a transaction has been omitted or double-counted. Detailed reporting provides complete audit trail. Tax code override for individual customers or suppliers (useful for offshore transactions). Country-specific guides for form filling supplied for New Zealand (GST Return guide), Australia (BAS Guide), Singapore (IRAS), Nepal (VAT Guide), UK (VAT Guide). In other countries simply use the figures provided on the general GST/VAT and/or sales tax reports.
Show full description »
What's new What's new in version 6.1.3
- Fixed crash when sorting by custom column in bank reconciliation
- Report export no longer has double newlines
- Foreign currency writeoffs now account for GST correctly
- Orange Name drilldown arrow was nor displaying correctly
- Jobsheet.sequencenumber now available in analysis reports
- Partially shipped item codes in a Sales Order are no longer disabled (so you can enter the field and drill down)
- Fixed a rare crash in ttansaction entry
- Fixed a possible crash when importing malformed CSV
- Fixed minor memory leak on Mac when mousing over list highlight/found count display
- XML Transaction Imports are now atomic for rollback
- REST server no longer exits when clients fail to read responses
- Duplicate item code error on REST import now gives correct error message
- Fixed Prompt Payment Discount for UK VAT case
- Added Datacentre code signatures for compatibility with Mountain Lion firewall
- Worked around sandbox issues with Mountain Lion Mail that prevented attachments form w
Technical information Supported languages and OS, requirements
- File size: 30MB
- Supported OS: Mac OS X
Video Review/installation guide/how to
Reviews Your review will also be sent to the developers email address.
Be the first user to review it.
Discover alternatives See more related apps by tags
Download badges All visitors that arrive by way of these badges will add download points to MoneyWorks Gold