Description Advertisement ▼
A port of the Firefox PasswordMaker plugin to a standalone Java application.
latest version is 0.7.2.
A few of the wider screenshots below are blurry due to Google limiting the width of the page. The program itself does not blur.
* Read/write RDF files. RDF is the format the Firefox plugin uses. You can re-import changes saved from PasswordMaker-JE into the Firefox plugin.
* Sorting of accounts (alphabetical ascending/descending, folders on top/bottom).
* Cross platform. Anywhere that SWT has been ported to, PasswordMaker-JE can run (once a jar is built for it).
* Supports all the non-buggy versions of hash algorithms from the Firefox plugin.
* Search by URL. Copy and paste your browser's URL into the URL search box to search the list of account patterns for a match (similar to how the Firefox plugin locates accounts based on the current page).
* Filtering. If you have alot of accounts, you can use the filter box to narrow down the list of visible accounts.
* The interface is very similar to the Firefox plugin.
* Command-line support (limited at the moment).
Show full description »
What's new What's new in version 0.7.2
No recent changes.
Technical information Requirements, supported languages and OS
Discover alternatives See more related apps by tags
Video Review/installation guide/how to
Reviews Your review will also be sent to the developers email address.
Be the first user to review it.
Share If you like it
Download badges All visitors that arrive by way of these badges will add download points to PasswordMaker