Software is a dynamic and highly intuitive software solution for small to medium-sized organizations. SysAid Help Desk provides extensive Helpdesk, Asset Management, Monitoring, Reports and Analysis, Live Chat, IT Benchmarking, Calendar and Knowledgebase applications in a simple yet attractive and easy-to-use package.
SysAid Help Desk comes with standardized templates to help you get started right away and fully customizable options to meet your day-to-day IT needs. SysAid manages system vitals by automatically scanning, listing and monitoring your organization's network (SNMP devices, hardware, software and change history) and raising early warning alerts (email, SMS).
End-users submit Helpdesk service requests via SysAid's intuitive End User Portal, while the SysAid Helpdesk enables you to predefine and apply automatic priority, escalation, re-routing and notification rules (email, SMS, service requests). Support your users anywhere around the world, via SysAid Remote Control.
Additional ITIL Package (CDMB, Change Management and Problem Management), SLA/SLM, Task and Project, and Manager Dashboard modules are also available. SysAid also features an active online Community Forum, regular training programs, and is deployed in over 55,000 organizations in 120 countries around the world.
· Easy submission of service requests via the End-User Portal, hotkey command, or your company's website
· Full email-to-service request integration, with all email correspondence saved within the service request
· Automatic routing of service requests according to predefined parameters and priorities
· Escalation rules and prioritization defined by user, due date, urgency, and other fields
· Automatic notifications to keep administrators and end-users updated on resolution status
· Predefined message templates for issues administrators commonly address
· Customizable interface for the sorting of service requests
· Customizable alert system to highlight urgent, unresolved, and escalated service requests
· Support levels per admin group so that each service request has a maximum support level
· Knowledgebase and Quick List items for the easy resolution of technical issues
· Permission controls for better management of administrator activity
· LDAP integration to stay up-to-date with the latest user information
· Customize and issue a survey to end-users when closing a service request to evaluate end-user satisfaction
· Easy submission of service requests with instant access to the End-User Portal via hotkey command
· Available in 42 different languages and can be easily translated into any additional language
· Automatic attachment of screenshots to clarify the content of service requests
· End-User access to entire service history to track the status of submitted service requests
· Pre-populated Quick List templates that end-users can select for common issues
· Knowledgebase FAQ section so end-users can independently resolve their own technical issues
· Automatic suggestions and resolutions from the Knowledgebase as end-users begin to type in the title of their service requests
· End-user participation in ITIL Change Management processes
· Easy integration of the End-User Portal directly into your internal website
· Time-saving access to information for both administrators and end-users
· Automatic or manual addition of common service requests and their resolutions to the Knowledgebase
· Quick search function to locate service request solutions based on category and subcategory
· Easy attachment of media files to enrich the content of the Knowledgebase item
· Solutions for end-users in the Knowledgebase Self Service Portal
· Automatic suggestions for issue resolution as end-users begin to enter the title of a service request