Description Advertisement ▼
Google Code Issue Tracker API for .Net is the .Net API for Google Code Issue Tracking service. This library is a fully open source and written in C#. This library is also Mono compliant, i.e. you can use it on Windows, Linux, Mac OS as well. This project is not supported by Google. In the official Google Code .Net API there is no support for Issue Tracker service. That is why this project was born.
The Google Code Issue Tracker client library for .Net will allow .Net application to view/update issues in the Google Code Project Hosting service. Using this library any .Net client application can do the following things:
1. Get all the issues from a project.
2. Submit a new issue to a project.
3. Get all comments associated with a project.
4. Create a new comment on a issue.
5. Asynchronous counter-part of all the methods.
The code is written in pure C# 3.0 but the library is compliant with .Net 2.0 or Mono.
This distribution comes with the following
1. Binary dlls (Mono Compatible)
2. Elaborate MSDN like Documentations with Example.
3. Full C# source code.
This distribution is copyrighted under Apache License, Version 2.0. Copyright (c) 2009-2010 Anindya Chatterjee. All rights reserved.
Show full description »
What's new What's new in version 1.1
No recent changes.
Technical information Requirements, supported languages and OS
- Requirements: .Net framework 2 or Mono
- Supported Languages: English
- Supported OS: Linux, Linux Console, Linux Gnome, Linux Open Source, Mac OS X, Unix, WinXP
Discover alternatives See more related apps by tags
Video Review/installation guide/how to
Reviews Your review will also be sent to the developers email address.
Be the first user to review it.
Share If you like it
Download badges All visitors that arrive by way of these badges will add download points to Google Code Issue Tracker API for .Net