Description Advertisement ▼
PANOPTIQUE is a cataloguing program for Windows* (9x/ME/NT/2K/XP/2003/Vista/7).
It allows you to easily catalogue files of various media types on any drives
(hard, floppy, flash, remote).
We live in the world which is plunging into information chaos.
Scientists say that the amount of stored data doubles every three years.
Our own disk drives are becoming more and more flooded with lots of unnecessary files.
How to organize your file system fast & easy? Just use our cataloguing program PANOPTIQUE.
It will scan all drives on your computer by request and will store information about every single file.
After this operation you always will be able to track the file's whereabouts,
even if the drive is removed getting dusty on the shelf.
What is more, PANOPTIQUE detects the duplicates for each file before you can say Jack Robinson.
All in all, a genuine, amazing and user-friendly tool to structure your catalogs and remove all the trash you don't need.
Show full description »
What's new What's new in version 2.0.0
In version 2.0.0
- full duplication list was added
- file operations such as renaming and deleting was added
- catalog tree filter was added
- interface design was improved
- transliteration of symbols preserved by OS (such as ":", "/" and "?")
- drag-and-drop operations for files
Technical information Requirements, supported languages and OS
- Requirements: RAM 1 Gb, 10 Mb of free disk space for the start
- Supported OS: WinXP, WinVista, Win7 x32, Win2000, Win98
Discover alternatives See more related apps by tags
Video Review/installation guide/how to
Reviews Your review will also be sent to the developers email address.
Be the first user to review it.
Share If you like it
Download badges All visitors that arrive by way of these badges will add download points to PANOPTIQUE