Description Advertisement ▼
Snap. Go. A vastly improved alternative to taxis, SnapCar allows you to reserve a chauffered car in two clicks. SnapCar finds where you are and takes you where you want to go : a car available to you anytime, in several minutes. Inside SnapCar you’ll find mineral water and an iPhone charger available for you to use.
The application is free and works simply yet marvelously on your iPhone (V4 or higher), giving you two ways to book in and around Paris:
1) The "SnapBook" button: Know how far away your closest driver is. Book in a single click. Follow your driver on your screen before he arrives curbside to take you where you want to go.
2) The "Book" button: works the same way as SnapBook but gives you additional, unique options that you just might want to use:
- See all available cars and drivers on a map before you book
- Specify departure and destination addresses from your bookings history and a list of your favorites
- Estimate the price of you booking before you make it
- Make a booking advance (or multiple bookings in advance)
Once you're on your way, you can see where you are on a map and always have the option to see the cost of your booking in real time. And you can share your booking with those who matter to you directly using SMS, email or social media. When you arrive where you’re going, payment is taken directly from the credit card in your profile and you automatically receive your receipt by email. No cash, no wallet, no foreign currency is needed. Your booking (and receipt) are stored in SnapCar for you to review anytime. It’s great for everyone, whether you’re traveling for business or pleasure.
SnapCars are beautiful vehicles that you’ll love, and our drivers are focused on providing a memorable experience every time. The service is available today in Paris and will soon be everywhere else you love as well.
Snap.Go. You’ll never want to travel in the city another way.
Show full description »
What's new What's new in version 2.0
SnapCar version 2.0 offers a number of critical new functions, as well as improvements to the user-friendliness of the application. This includes a number of functions dedicated for use by business travelers and enterprises.
A few examples of the new functions:
- Ability to make multiple reservations simultaneously
- Map and reservation screens now fused into a single view
- Ability to indicate to your chauffeur - via the application - important information related to your booking (number of people, name of traveler if it’s a third party, a uniquely precise location, etc)
- Favorites: you can now add them directly from the dedicated tab (in Settings), from the map, or from the “Book” menu, by simply clicking on the star
- Airport Pick-ups: Ever ordered a car for the airport, then can’t find it after it arrives. That is finished. You can now enter your terminal and we’ll automatically assign a pick-up point for you and your SnapCar driver
- Business Functions: The application now meets the needs of professional users. Manage professional payment options, distinguish between personal and professional bookings, reserve for a colleague and indicate a reason for the business travel (project code, cost center, etc)
Technical information Requirements, supported languages and OS
- Supported Languages: English, French
- Supported OS: Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad.
Discover alternatives See more related apps by tags
Video Review/installation guide/how to
Reviews Your review will also be sent to the developers email address.
Be the first user to review it.
Share If you like it
Download badges All visitors that arrive by way of these badges will add download points to SnapCar