This is a simple app that provides an interactive OFFLINE MAP of Peninsular Malaysia.
- No internet connection required, no roaming charges
- Pinpoints your current location, so you never get lost
- Can be used like a GPS (but no turn-by-turn navigation)
- Zooms down to main street level, good for driving between towns (see screenshots for how much detail is available)
- Covers all of peninsular Malaysia (West Malaysia)
- Kuala Lumpur, Melaka, Penang, Langkawi, Cameron Highlands, Kota Bharu, Kuala Terengganu, Cherating, Kuantan, Mersing, Johor Bahru and everything in between.
Less than 20MB, you can download this app from your cellular network. No wifi connection required.
Note: The iPhone turns off the GPS in airplane mode. You will need to switch off airplane mode to use the GPS functionality and locate yourself on the map (the app does NOT NEED internet connection, even if airplane mode is switched off).