Description Advertisement ▼
"1ST To-Do Map" is simple and easy to use application, helping you in your daily task management. Unlike other task management applications, "1ST To-Do Map" is oriented to to extensive use of Google Maps service.
- Put the places (tasks) you need to visit on particular date on the map;
- Store text or record SOUND comments for the tasks;
- Mark the places as visited/not visited, (completed/not completed);
- Filter tasks assigned for particular date or hour;
- Get the reminder notifications before the specified time or distance to the task location;
- Create an optimal ROUTE between the places you need to visit on particular date (Google Directions service is used, same as in standard Map application)
- Get driving instructions for that route
- Possibility to pick up an alternative route
- Email driving instructions
- Map supports full set of gesture commands for zoom and span;
- Miles/kilometers distance units;
- Street, Hybrid or Satellite map mode supported;
- Search map for a specific address;
- Multitasking support - ability to check the reminders in background mode;
- Portrait and landscape screen layouts;
- To add a new Task, tap the "+" icon and select the location on the map.
Then, tap the new created Task icon to have it selected. Blue disclosure icon will appear near the task caption ("Task 1" by default). Tap this button to select the Task time, record sound or text comment.
- Some additional options - Distance Units or Map Type are available on the Preferences screen.
IMPORTANT: for more details visit the http://atoll-ordenadores.com website.
Thanks to everyone for your suggestions about additional functionality! THE BEST AND FASTEST WAY TO CONTACT US IS SENDING YOUR REQUESTS AND BUG REPORTS to firstname.lastname@example.org. WE ARE REALLY INTERESTED IN DIALOG, what is not possible when you leaving the bug-report as AppStore review.
Show full description »
What's new What's new in version 1.5
- iOS 5 tested and fixed;
*** Rate 5 stars to stimulate us release more updates with new features added;
- driving/walking/cycling route option;
- bugfix in route redraw;
- Several interface improvements;
- Bugfix in current date selection;
Technical information Supported languages and OS, requirements
- File size: 1.20MB
- Supported OS: Compatible with iPad. Requires iOS 4.2 or later.
Video Review/installation guide/how to
Reviews Your review will also be sent to the developers email address.
Be the first user to review it.
Discover alternatives See more related apps by tags
Download badges All visitors that arrive by way of these badges will add download points to 1ST To-Do Map for iPad