Bring Islands Magazine to life with the iPad and/or iPhone app. Check out paradise with Islands digital editions!
The global authority on island destinations, each issue is packed with rich content including:
• Authentic island finds
• Ever look at an image and gasp, “How do I get there?” We show you how. Tap on Map to find featured islands
• First-person account by top travel photographers on how they captured a particular image
• An insider take on the latest products like books, cameras, luggage and more
• Find out what it’s like to actually live the island dream
*** FREE BONUS CONTENT: Free Photo Contest gallery of reader photos.
***FREE BONUS CONTENT: "Premiere Edition" is now FREE by popular demand! See secret Caribbean trips, the world's top 10 new resorts, day-by-day itineraries, stunning photos and more. Plus get FREE wallpaper, also available in the ISLANDS storefront.
What others are saying about the Islands Magazine Digital Edition:
"I can't think of any other genre of magazines better suited to iPad's big, bright screen and landscape mode than travel publications. Islands is a great example, with its glowing photos and interactive features displaying some of the world's most glamorous travel
locales." --Linda, iPad.net Editor
See further information at islands.com/ipad
***Enjoy a FREE Preview Issue. Go into the in-app store and download a FREE preview. If you like it, buy the full issue for US$3.99 or subscribe.
***Annual subscriptions available
How Subscriptions Work:
You may purchase subscriptions to Islands through the in-app store. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- 1-month subscription for US$1.99, automatically renewed until canceled
- 1-year subscription (8 issues) for US$11.99, automatically renewed until canceled
AUTOMATIC RENEWAL FEATURE:
Your subscription will automatically continue (another month for monthly subscribers, another year for annual subscribers) unless auto-renewal is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your credit card will automatically be charged for another subscription period at the current subscription price. You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your iTunes Account Settings after purchase. Subscriptions cannot be canceled during the active subscription period.