Dedicated to road cycling, Cyclist magazine reviews the best road bikes and gear.
Special offer: purchase an annual subscription and get your first 2 issues free!
Dedicated solely to road cycling, Cyclist will take you on the world’s most stunning rides and get behind the doors of iconic brands.
With performance advice from top experts, we unearth tall tales from the pro peloton and get you up-close to the best road bikes and cycling gear.
Plus, Cyclist mixes in-depth articles with breathtaking imagery from the sport’s best photographers. It’s the road cycling magazine you’ve been waiting for.
You’ll get everything that’s in the print version in an app-friendly format, plus additional images, video content and 360° views of the latest bikes.
When you subscribe to Cyclist magazine you’ll automatically get the latest issue for free. If you take out an annual subscription you’ll receive 2 free issues.
• Purchase a single issue £3.99
• Purchase a 3 issue subscription £9.99 (and receive the latest issue for free)
• Purchase a 6 issue subscription £19.99 (and receive the latest issue for free)
• Purchase an annual subscription £39.99 (and receive your first 2 issues for free)
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• No cancellation of the current iTunes subscription is allowed during active subscription period
• iTunes subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• iTunes Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• iTunes subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase