Description Advertisement ▼
Dedicated to road cycling, Cyclist magazine reviews the best road bikes and gear.
Special offer: purchase an annual subscription and get your first 2 issues free!
Dedicated solely to road cycling, Cyclist is the very first magazine of its kind.
A celebration of the freedom to explore and the gear that makes road cycling special, Cyclist will take you on the world’s most stunning rides and get behind the doors of iconic brands.
With performance advice from top experts, we unearth tall tales from the pro peloton and get you up-close to the best road bikes and cycling gear.
Plus, Cyclist mixes in-depth articles with breathtaking imagery from the sport’s best photographers. It’s the road cycling magazine you’ve been waiting for.
You’ll get everything that’s in the print version in an app-friendly format, plus additional images, video content and 360° views of the latest bikes.
When you subscribe to Cyclist magazine you’ll automatically get the latest issue for free. If you take out an annual subscription you’ll receive 2 free issues.
• Purchase a single issue £3.99
• Purchase a 3 issue subscription £9.99 (and receive the latest issue for free)
• Purchase a 6 issue subscription £19.99 (and receive the latest issue for free)
• Purchase an annual subscription £39.99 (and receive your first 2 issues for free)
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• No cancellation of the current iTunes subscription is allowed during active subscription period
• iTunes subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• iTunes Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• iTunes subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
Show full description »
*** WELCOME TO CYCLIST 2.0 ***
This is a massive new release of the app - it brings plenty of new features, but will also require you to redownload your issues, and not all back issues will be available immediately. For more details, please see: http://cyclistmag.co.uk/existing-subs/
> Cyclist is now on iPhone as well as iPad - read the same issues on your phone as well as your iPad
> Issues are far smaller and download much faster
> Share articles to Facebook and Twitter, as well as via email
> Save your favourite articles for reading later with Your Pages
> Adjust font size for easier reading
And we've kept all the great features from the old app, including 360° views of new bikes, videos, extra photos, and of course, all the excellent rides and reviews from the magazine.
- Supported languages: English
- Supported OS: iPad2Wifi, iPhone-3GS, iPadThirdGen, iPhone4S, iPadThirdGen4G, iPadFourthGen, iPhone5c, iPhone4, iPadFourthGen4G, iPodTouchourthGen, iPodTouchFifthGen, iPadMini, iPhone5, iPad23G, iPhone5s, iPadMini4G
Reviews Your review will also be sent to the developers email address
Be the first user to review it.
Discover alternatives See more related apps by tags
Download badge All visitors that arrive by way of this badge will add download points to this app