Description Advertisement ▼
Have you ever wished you could organize your map bookmarks into folders?
Pocket Map lets you create folders called "pockets", so you can easily drag and drop your bookmarks into categories.
When you want to get a closer look at your points of interest, you can display them on a standard map or search for a route from point A to point B with a single button.
If you're looking for a handy bookmark list or business tool, try it out!
■ Main functions
- Apple Map / Google Map switcher
- Use together with standard maps or google map apps.
- Create, edit, and delete pockets.
- Search, save, edit, delete, view, and share points of interest.
- Get directions
- Backup (Pro)
- Incremental Search (Pro)
Show full description »
What's new What's new in version 1.5
- The Problem of not showing Google Map for 2nd time search is fixed.
- You can choose "Search by Location" or "Search by Name" when booting Google Map App.
- Other some bug fix.
Technical information Requirements, supported languages and OS
- Supported Languages: English, Japanese
- Supported OS: iPadFourthGen, iPhone4S, iPadMini, iPadThirdGen4G, iPad3G, iPodTouchThirdGen, iPadFourthGen4G, iPad2Wifi, iPadMini4G, iPhone5, iPodTouchFifthGen, iPadWifi, iPhone-3GS, iPhone4, iPodTouchourthGen, iPadThirdGen, iPad23G
Discover alternatives See more related apps by tags
Video Review/installation guide/how to
Reviews Your review will also be sent to the developers email address.
Be the first user to review it.
Share If you like it
Download badges All visitors that arrive by way of these badges will add download points to Pocket Map