Description Advertisement ▼
Real developer: David RomÃ¡n Aguirre (@DavidMaquero en Twitter).
One of main students' problems when they want to prepare an exam is to study a drawing and their respective parts.
Fortunately, with DStudy Â¡this problem has finished!
DStudy is an app for the students that must learn the drawings parts but they don't know really good how to do it. With DStudy, you just have to import the drawing you want to learn and add its parts.
When you finish, Â¡you just have to use the "Study the drawing" option and start the test!
Show full description »
What's new What's new in version 1.1
-Made easier drawing edition interface.
- Fixed an error that caused the non-correctly points dragging.
- Added an information icon that shows a menu with some actions to do.
- You can now rename drawings.
- Fixed an error that caused parts were not resized correctly when you exit "Study drawing" mode.
- Improvements in stability.
Technical information Requirements, supported languages and OS
- Supported OS: Compatible with iPad.Requires iOS 5.1 or later.
Discover alternatives See more related apps by tags
Video Review/installation guide/how to
Reviews Your review will also be sent to the developers email address.
Be the first user to review it.
Share If you like DStudy for iPad
Download badges All visitors that arrive by way of these badges will add download points to DStudy for iPad