Description Advertisement ▼
As solar installer the Solife PV-App gives you the assistance to collect all important project details on site easily, quickly and realistically. These details could be utilized for planning and quotation.
With Solife App you have many possibilities to persuade the client on site with a professional and qualified presentation either by entering some roof and building data or to show to the client the arrangement of the PV modules onto his roof and much more. In addition you have the possibility to send all data, notes and images by email, so that the planning can be completed. Professional working easy done with the app of Solife GmbH.
1. News: Expert knowledge around photovoltaic
2. Modules: all modules and data sheets of suissesoleil AG are immediately available. After the login Solife business partners can see modules of other producers (many modules are stored) and also save own solar modules with all technical data and a PDF brochure. All solar modules can be utilized for the project planning.
3. Sales (this function is only accessible for Solife business partners with login):
-save own images, documents (PDFs of brochures or warranty terms) and references
-sales documents may be used in customer talks
-all documents can be forwarded via email
-dealers of suissesoleil AG have access to sales documents of suissesoleil AG
4. Projects (this function is only accessible for Solife business partners with login):
-Preparation of solar pojects by solar installers
-Registration of all clients and building data into the planning sheet
-Import clients and objects data from the iOS address book
-Determination of the location coordinates and address with GPS
-Determination of roof slope and orientation with slope sensor respectively compass
-Take house picture or select from photo library and arrange virtual solar modules onto the roof
-Remove single modules (roof windows, dormer windows, shadows)
-Automatic calculation of the module quantity and possible plant capacity (kWp)
-Client presentation of the roof with modules and output data
-Capture of additional images for documentation and planning
-Send planning sheet and images by e-mail
Your benefit als Solife business partner:
-Perfect and efficient preparation of solar projects directy at the client.
-Faultless registration of all necessary data together with the client
-Data are in an electronic way available and can be further processed on PC /Mac
-All projects and planning are at any time available with your iPad respectively iPhone even if you are out of the office
-All important documentation on the site are listed electronically and saved
-Leave behind a professional and competent impression on the interested person
The unique aspect of the app is:
As Solife business partner you can create a presentation with the Solife PV-App in less than 2 minutes, which is based on a building picture and roof dimensions, a roof virtual solar modules arrangement and calculate a possible peak capacity. So the first step into a solar project is extremely easy and a positive customer relationship will be build up. The complete preparation of a project incl. planning sheet takes about 7 minutes, if all required building data is available.
This App does not replace a properly completed planning by the solar installer.
We accept no liability for wrong data transfer or falsified results, which happens do to faulty application or software error.
Show full description »
What's new What's new in version 5.0
NEW: flat roof planning
* Now you may put solar modules also on flat roofs with the PV-App.
* Modules are aligned parallel to roof edges or facing south.
* Elevation south or east-west possible
* automatic calculation of row base point distances
NEW: export function for PVscout (www.solarschmiede.de/en)
* You are able to export the complete project and planning data for the PC software PVscout 2.0 Premium (sizing software irrespective of manufacturer) and use it for the further planning and sizing.
* A lot of modules will be placed on the roof automatically by the PC software.
* There is no easier way to plan solar projects.
* more than 1200 modules in database
* new data fields (sea level, counter battens, more options for roofing, old pv-system data)
* picture of planned system contains project data, modules and power
* roof view: data overlay is being removed while in editing mode
* module data will load a lot faster
Technical information Supported languages and OS, requirements
- File size: 12.59MB
- Supported languages: German, English
- Supported OS: Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad.
Video Review/installation guide/how to
Reviews Your review will also be sent to the developers email address.
Be the first user to review it.
Discover alternatives See more related apps by tags
Download badges All visitors that arrive by way of these badges will add download points to PV-App (Solarplanner) powered by suissesoleil