Description Advertisement ▼
- Mac OS X v10.7 has been added as a supported OS.
- The internal modules have been updated.
- Supports Mac OS X v10.6.
- Newly supports Mac OS X v10.5.
- The problem that the Help window gets hidden behind the ScanGear dialog when clicking the Help button of ScanGear in the Mac OS X v10.5 environment has been rectified.
- The problem that the ScanGear is closed immediately when clicking the Preview button or the Scan button after launching ScanGear has been rectified.
Procedures for the download and installation
1. Click the link. The download will start automatically.
2. Files will be saved on the computer desktop.
3. Double-click the file to mount the Disk Image.
4. Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
5. Double-click the .pkg file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
Show full description »
What's new What's new in version 13.9.2
- Windows 8 has been added as a supported OS.
- The supported models have been added.
- From the v3.0.0, Windows 2000 will not be supported.
Therefore, My Printer cannot be installed in the Windows 2000 environment.
Technical information Requirements, supported languages and OS
- Supported OS: Mac OS X / Windows 8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP
Discover alternatives See more related apps by tags
Video Review/installation guide/how to
Reviews Your review will also be sent to the developers email address.
Be the first user to review it.
Share If you like it
Download badges All visitors that arrive by way of these badges will add download points to Canon PIXMA MX308 MX300 Scanner Driver